China Enfei Engineering Technology Co., Ltd. (formerly China Nonferrous Engineering Design and Research Institute, referred to as "China Enfei") was established in 1953. It was the first company established in the People's Republic of China to restore and develop China's non-ferrous metal industry Professional design agency, currently a subsidiary of China Minmetals and China Metallurgical Group, one of the world's top 500 companies, has the only comprehensive industry-level engineering design qualification in the non-ferrous industry.
CATTI, Russian translation, Russian interpretation
1. Responsible for the translation of Russian business and technical documents of the company, and the review of foreign translations;
2. Use the Trados software to build a Russian terminology database and memory database for the company.
3. Participate in technical negotiations, conduct on-site inspection interpretation, and other matters related to Russian translation.
1. Candidates must have a solid Chinese-Russian bilingual foundation, and those with good English skills may be considered first.
2. Proficiency in Trados software.
3. Dedicated to work, be serious and responsible. Hard-working and hard-working, able to adapt to on-site business trips.
4. Priority is given to those with a technical translation background, and preference is given to those with a CATTI certificate.