Recruitment position: Wiley China Marketing Department Intern (can be remote)
- Join the world's advanced academic publishing market team to fully understand the methods and concepts of various online and offline market activities;
- Familiar with Wiley's open access products and opportunities to maintain close contact with the scientific community;
- International office environment (can be remote).
- Undergraduate or graduate, preferably with a background in materials science, medicine or life science, English level 6 or higher is preferred; solid English skills, good translation, literacy skills
- Familiar with technical English or knowledge of technical publishing is preferred;
- Familiar with Microsoft office software including Excel, Word, etc .;
- Serious work attitude, strong sense of responsibility, work has beginnings and ends, teamwork and learning spirit.
- Internship period: 3-6 months
- Starting time: from August 2019, long-term
- Working hours: 1 day per week in Beijing office / remote
- Submit Chinese and English resumes to email@example.com before August 1, 2019
- Email title states: Wiley China Open Access Marketing Intern
Contributions please contact
Master more Back to Sohu, see more