The Digital Finance Research Center of Peking University is committed to academic and policy research in digital finance, financial technology, inclusive finance, and financial reform. It provides theoretical guidance for industry development and scientific reference for government decision-making. The center currently has more than 20 full-time and part-time researchers, including scholars from universities in the country, experts from commercial institutions and regulatory agencies. Since its establishment, the center has achieved fruitful research results, held a number of academic and policy seminars, and has attracted the attention of academia, industry and regulatory authorities, forming a wide range of influence. In addition, the center has established cooperative relationships with a number of industry benchmarking companies such as Ant Financial, Lufax and CreditEase, providing data and field research support for the center's research team.
The center is now recruiting full-time postdoctoral students at home and abroad. The recruitment requirements are as follows:
1. Recruitment quota: 2-3
2. Research Interests: Digital Finance, Inclusive Finance, Financial Reform, Big Data Finance
3. Post responsibilities: Participate in the center's research and academic research work in accordance with the relevant regulations of the center.
4. Cooperating mentors:
Huang Yiping, Huang Zhuo, Lv Xiaohui, Shen Yan, Xie Xuanli, Xu Jianguo, Xue Zhaofeng and other senior researchers and researchers.
5. Salary treatment:
(1) Post-doctoral recruitment for this project is a full-time post-doctoral fellow at Peking University, and enjoys post-doctoral salary, personnel, benefits and other related benefits. For details, see the "Administrative Measures for Postdoctoral Researchers of Peking University" http://postdocs.pku.edu.cn/zcgz/bdzc/18996.htm
(2) Can apply for the central project and get research funding support;
(3) If the postdoctoral apartment of Peking University is not obtained, some additional rent subsidies will be provided.
6. Recruitment conditions:
(1) Recent PhD graduates or post-doctoral fellows in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, computer and other related majors from well-known universities at home and abroad;
(2) Experience in financial big data and financial policy research is a priority.
7. Application materials:
(1) Application letter;
(2) Project research plan (two years);
(3) Representative academic achievements;
(4) Copy of PhD certificate (relevant certificates submitted by those who have not graduated);
(5) Personal resume;
(6) Letter of recommendation from the supervisor (two);
(7) Other academic proof materials.
8. Deadline: On May 7, 2017, the Peking University Internet Finance Research Center will hold interviews in May 2017, and will enter the station in July.
9. Application method: Please send the electronic version of the above materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org (the subject of the email: name + postdoctoral application)
Introduction to Digital Finance Research Center of Peking University
The Institute of Digital Finance, Peking University, Peking University, was co-sponsored by the China Social Science Research Center of Peking University, Shanghai New Finance Research Institute, and Ant Financial Group. It was officially approved by the President's Office of Beijing University in October 2015 The established research institution, the center is currently linked to the Peking University National Development Institute.
The center is committed to conducting academic research in the fields of fintech, digital finance, inclusive finance, financial reform, etc., providing authoritative scientific research results to the society, providing reference for government decision-making, and serving the development and supervision of the financial industry. The first director of the center was Prof. Huang Yiping, deputy dean of the National Development Research Institute of Peking University, and Wang Haiming, executive dean of the Shanghai New Finance Research Institute, and Huang Zhuo and Shen Yan, deputies of the Peking University Guofa Institute. The research team of the center includes professors from Peking University, such as Huang Yiping, Huang Zhuo, Kong Tao, Lv Xiaohui, Shen Yan, Xie Xuanli, Xu Jianguo, Xue Zhaofeng, Zhu Jiaxiang, and former president of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Yang Kaisheng, and Chairman of Zhengtong Co., Ltd. Wan Jianhua Gong Qiang, professor of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, Jingjing Wu, judge of the Supreme People's Court, Zhang Haiyang, associate professor of the School of Finance of the University of International Business and Economics, and other special senior researchers and researchers, as well as a number of full-time postdoctoral and doctoral students.
Since its establishment, the center's researchers have independently or jointly developed three Internet finance indexes, and have carried out the practice of digital technology to promote inclusive finance, the construction of personal credit information systems, commercial banks' strategies for transforming Internet finance, and individual networks. He has researched on a number of topics including risk, big data, and inclusive finance of lending platforms, and has published more than 30 academic papers. The Center also offers Internet finance lectures at the National Development Institute of Peking University and is developing a series of Chinese and English textbooks.
Centering on important issues such as digital finance and inclusive finance, the center regularly holds policy seminars and Peking University digital finance forums and other activities, providing a platform for academics, business, and government decision-making departments to communicate. The Center holds annual academic conferences each year to publish annual research reports and Internet financial related indexes and other research results. In addition to the center's research team, the participating members also include "three parties" officials, university scholars, and industry representatives.
On the basis of a large number of corporate surveys, researchers at the Center have also actively participated in policy research and consultation, including the supervision of online lending platforms and support for the central bank's promotion of digital finance to promote inclusive financial development under the G20 framework.
的官方公众号。 The Weiming Lake Digital Finance Research public account (iif_pku) is the official public account of the Institute of Digital Finance, Peking University . Peking University Digital Finance Research Center (formerly Peking University Internet Finance Research Center) 海新金融研究院和蚂蚁金服集团于2015年共同发起成立的学术研究机构。 An academic research institution co-sponsored by the Social Science Investigation Center, Shanghai New Finance Research Institute and Ant Financial Group in 2015 . ，挂靠北京大学国家发展研究院。 The center is a secondary institution of Peking University and is linked to the Peking University National Development Institute. 融、金融改革等领域的学术研究，向社会提供权威的科研成果，为政府决策提供参考，服务于金融行业的发展和监管。 The center is committed to conducting academic research in the fields of fintech , inclusive finance , and financial reform, providing authoritative scientific research results to society, providing reference for government decision-making, and serving the development and supervision of the financial industry .
Public number iif_pku
Follow and reply to keywords
"Report" or "Index",
Get great report content
Chengdu Recruitment Network (adnavinc.com)
Editor-in-chief: Chengdu Recruitment Network